Curbicia lightness shampoo gently cleanses the scalp while eliminating excess sebum. Squash seed extract (patent pending), combined with purifying and aromatic essential oils of clove, thyme, rosemary and orange, help to regulate excess oil. Hair and scalp feel fresh and light. Silicone-free.
• Gently cleanses the scalp while eliminating excess of sebum
• Squash seed extract (patent pending*), combined with purifying and aromatic essential oils of clove, thyme, rosemary and orange, help to regulate excess oil
• Hair and scalp feel fresh and light
Made in France
Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmetique
45, Place Abel-Gance
92100 Baulogne - Paris – France
HOW DO YOU TELL AN OILY SCALP FROM AN OILY-TENDANCY SCALP?
You wash your hair practically every day. Your hair feels greasy by the end of the day : you have an oily scalp. You wash your hair every 2 or 3 days : you have an oily-tendancy scalp.
Between CURBICIA shampoos, the NATURIA Dry shampoo restores freshness, volume and lightness to your hairstyle.
The right care for oily scalps: apply your shampoo gently, without adding any friction to your scalp.
Avoid water that is too hot. Be careful of hair dryers that are too hot or too close to your roots.
WATER (AQUA). SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE. SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE. GLYCOL PALMITATE. COCAMIDE MIPA. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. LIMONENE. COCO-GLUCOSIDE. CITRIC ACID. BHT. CAMPHOR. CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288). CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) OIL (CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS OIL). CUCURBITA PEPO (PUMPKIN) SEED OIL (CUCURBITA PEPO SEED OIL). EUGENIA CARYOPHYLLUS (CLOVE) FLOWER OIL (EUGENIA CARYOPHYLLUS OIL). EUGENOL. IRON OXIDES (CI 77499). LINALOOL. METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE. METHYLPARABEN. POLYQUATERNIUM-22. PROPYLPARABEN. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL (ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF OIL). SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE. SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE. THYMUS VULGARIS (THYME) FLOWER/LEAF OIL (THYMUS VULGARIS FLOWER/LEAF OIL).
• Apply to a damp scalp and hair.
• Massage in, rinse and proceed with a second application.
• Leave on for 2 to 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
• Frequency of use: 1 to 2 times a week.