To effectively reduce dandruff and limit relapses, Melaleuca anti-dandruff shampoo for oily dandruff combines Acetamide MEA and Lactamide MEA, which act on the desquamation process. The scalp is purified by the Melaleuca essential oil and Zinc pyrithione, with anti-relapse action. Irritation is soothed: the glycine and zinc gluconate calm sensations of discomfort. Hydrolyzed Curbicia extract reduces excess sebum.
• Contains camphor. For adult and adolescent use only. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thorough
• Effectively reduces oily dandruff and limits relapses
• The scalp purified by the melaleuca essential oil and zinc pyrithione, with anti-relapse action • Soothes irritation
• Excess sebum reduced by pumpkin seed extract
• Results: scalp cleansed. Free from impurities, the hair’s shine and bounce restored.
• For persistent dandruff, a complete ritual combining MELALEUCA anti-dandruff exfoliating gel with the shampoo is recommended.
HOW DO YOU TELL DRY DANDRUFF FROM OILY DANDRUFF?
The dandruff sticks to your scalp and your scalp feels irritated and itchy : you have oily dandruff. The dandruff falls in small flakes onto your clothing and shoulders : you have dry dandruff. Consider also using the ASTERA FRESH collection. The Fluid prepares your scalp, creating a fresh sensation.
The Shampoo soothes itching. The Serum instantly calms the fire of irritated scalps.
WATER (AQUA). SD ALCOHOL 39-C (ALCOHOL DENAT). ACETAMIDE MEA. PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) SEED POWDER (PRUNUS ARMENIACA SEED POWDER). PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL. BHT. CARBOMER. CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) OIL (CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS OIL). COCO-GLUCOSIDE. LIMONENE. LINALOOL. MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL (MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL). MENTHOL. PIROCTONE OLAMINE. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL (ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF OIL). THYMUS VULGARIS (THYME) FLOWER/LEAF OIL (THYMUS VULGARIS FLOWER/LEAF OIL). TRIETHANOLAMINE.
• Apply to the scalp. Massage and rinse.
• Reapply and leave-in for 2 to 5 minutes. Rinse out.
• To be used twice a week.