KARITE NUTRI intense nourishing oil deeply nourishes and regenerates very dry, damaged hair. Transforms the hair, leaving it supple and shiny. Easily rinsed.
• Do not spray into eyes. Do not inhale. Use in a well-ventilated area.
• Enriched in shea oil, provides intense nutrition to dry, damaged hair and scalp.
• Deeply restructures and gives hair exceptional softness and silkiness.
• Provides protection and nutrition to the scalp and hair.
• Results: The scalp regains comfort. Hair is smooth and light, regaining its natural softness.
Made in France
Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmetique
45, Place Abel-Gance
92100 Baulogne - Paris – France
HOW DO YOU TELL DRY HAIR FROM VERY DRY HAIR?
You have a hard time untangling towel-dried hair without the use of a detangling product : your hair is dry You find it impossible to untangle towel-dried hair without the use of a detangling product : your hair is very dry. If your scalp is very tender and it burns, then it is very dry. KARITÉ NUTRI Intense nourishing oil is recommended for very dry hair or hair damaged by styling techniques (coloring, highlights, straightening).
To revive dry, dull hair and make it shine again, spray LUMICIA Illuminating shine rinse onto the hair after each shampoo or mask, finish with a splash of cold water and the job is done!
ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) OIL (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII OIL). RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL (RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL). PEG-40 SORBITAN PEROLEATE. PHOSPHOLIPIDS. BENZYL SALICYLATE. BHT. BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER). CITRONELLOL. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL (GLYCINE SOJA OIL). GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) STEROLS (GLYCINE SOJA STEROLS). GLYCOLIPIDS. HEXYL CINNAMAL. HYDROXYCITRONELLAL. LIMONENE. LINALOOL. TOCOPHERYL ACETATE.
• Apply KARITÉ NUTRI intense nourishing oil to dry, unwashed hair and/or scalp section by section before shampooing.
• Leave on for 5 - 10 minutes.
• Rinse thoroughly, then shampoo.
• For best results, use once or twice a week.