The natural solution for flaky scalps prone to dandruff. This shampoo for oily, flaky scalp helps reduce and prevent reoccurring flakes, immediately soothes scalp itching and discomfort, while balancing the scalp's microbiome.
Made in France
Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmetique
45, Place Abel-Gance
92100 Baulogne - Paris – France
HOW DO YOU TELL DRY DANDRUFF FROM OILY DANDRUFF?
A flaky scalp can be caused by stress, environmental factors, chemical processing, and a variety of scalp conditions which may result in itchiness, discomfort or small, white flakes. Oily flaking occurs when the scalp produces an excess amount of sebum, resulting in yellowish flakes that stick to the scalp. Dry flaking occurs when the scalp is dry, resulting in small white flakes that can fall onto shoulders.
Consider also using the ASTERA FRESH SOOTHING FRESHNESS CONCENTRATE. The Fluid prepares your scalp, creating a fresh sensation.
ASTERA FRESH SOOTHING FRESHNESS SERUM, the Serum instantly calms the fire of irritated scalps.
WATER (AQUA)*. DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE. CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL. DECYL GLUCOSIDE*. LAURYL BETAINE. BUTYLENE GLYCOL*. OLETH-10. GLYCERYL LAURATE*. PENTYLENE GLYCOL*. APIUM GRAVEOLENS (CELERY) SEED EXTRACT (APIUM GRAVEOLENS SEED EXTRACT)*. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE*. CITRAL*. CITRIC ACID*. CUCURBITA PEPO (PUMPKIN) SEED OIL (CUCURBITA PEPO SEED OIL)*. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM)*. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL (HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL)*. LAURETH-3. LIMONENE*. LINALOOL*. MALEIC ACID. POLYQUATERNIUM-22. SODIUM BENZOATE. SODIUM CHLORIDE. TOCOPHEROL. TOCOPHEROL. TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE. ZINGIBER ZERUMBET EXTRACT* *85% natural origin ingredients. The remaining 15% guarantee the sensoriality and the preservation of the product.
• Apply to wet scalp and hair, lather and rinse.
• Reapply, massage gently and leave in 2-5 minutes.
• Rinse thoroughly.